Restaurant Payroll Services London
Wagemate provides reliable, tailored, and affordable payroll services and solutions for restaurants in London and the surrounding areas.
Restaurant payroll is always changing
The hospitality industry is a very dynamic landscape for payroll, more so than many other industries. Some common challenges include:
- A high turnover of staff
- Many paid per hour roles, leading to different wages each week and different contributions
- Staff with a wide range of ages meaning different NI contribution requirements
- Popular industry for apprentices with another set of rules for wages
- Management of tips
This leads to a requirement for a breadth of knowledge to ensure your restaurants payroll is always accurate, up to date, and compliant. Knowledge that can change each month.
Your payroll is time consuming
You likely pay staff wages rather than salary which means you might not have the luxury of doing payroll once a month but have to dedicate time to it every week.
Each week the calculations you have to do will change. From zero-hour contracts, part time staff, sickness, or holiday calculations are a difficult process to streamline, especially when it is not your only role within the business.
This can easily lead to underpayments, overpayments, and incorrect tax and NI contributions.
Outsourcing your payroll as a solution
The amount of time it takes and with the added headache of getting it wrong, payroll is simply not worth doing yourself.
- Staff are paid accurately and on time
- Tax and NI contributions are accurate, making you and your staff compliant
- Accurate wage and salary processes lead to accurate financial reporting, meaning you can see and be confident on your business’s outgoings for staff
Payroll is not just about paying your staff. By outsourcing to us, you are not only able to use your time where it belongs, you are also gaining the reassurance that any legislations and compliance requirements are being met, and deadlines are not missed.
What does Wagemate provide?
Wagemate provides as much or as little as you need for your business. We will tailor our services to your business, we can provide:
- Processing payslips
- BACs payments
- Custom reports
- Process to deal with employee queries
- Auto-enrolment Pensions
- Real Time Information (RTI) filing to HMRC including end of year
- Dealing with HMRC and Pension Regulator queries
- P45s, P60s, P11s or any other documents required by HMRC
We do not expect you to know which of our services you need. When you contact us for more information, we will take the time to understand your business, assess your needs and make recommendations from our full suite of services.
How do I arrange for managed payroll services?
To arrange for further information on our services, please complete the contact form, or call us on 03330 102102 and we can help guide you on the best approach for streamlining your payroll.