Times are a changing. Are you keeping pace?
There are 30 million employees in the UK with over 400 million payslips being generated every year. That’s a lot of time, money and paper to deliver.
However todays working environment is changing. Employees often work across multiple locations including working from home. Working hours have greater flexibility. The growth of the internet and mobile technology has made all this possible and your workforce is likely to be very tech savvy. They are used to accessing financial information on any device anywhere any time.
The changing workplace is making sure your employees receive their payslip is now more complex and more expensive. It’s time to change to Wagemate’s ePayslips portal.
Sustainably reduce your payslip costs by up to 66% with Wagemate.
- Securely deliver payslips, P60s (and P11Ds) to employees over the internet as an integral part of the payroll cycle
- Slash payslip costs by up to 66% and help meet company sustainability objectives
- Secure access to a single source of payslip information 24/7, 365 days a year via our online Portal
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Access to personal information on the device of your choosing be it computer, tablet or phone
- Access to historical payslips even for prior tax years without the need to revert to the payroll department
- Print payslips, eP60s and P11Ds whenever needed
Your data security is our top priority.
Making sure your employees’ payslips are secure is paramount and Wagemate’s ePayslips service incorporates features normally associated with on-line banking service.
- Wagemate’s ePayslips Service uses dedicated UK based hosting
- Certifications include ISO27001, AICPA-SOC and PCI-DSS
- ePayslip data is transmitted securely via SSL encryption
- Data is held securely in a SQL database encrypted using Transparent Data Encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard AES_128
- Weekly PCI accredited vulnerability testing is carried out with annual penetration testing by one of the UK’s leading web application testing organisations.
If you want to find out more about Wagemate’s ePayslip Service and Portal just call 03330 102102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.GET A FREE QUOTE