A Sustainable Payroll – A Look At Wagemate’s ePayslips Portal
Organisations of all sizes in all sectors are working hard to use resources more efficiently, be kinder to the environment and crucially, to save money in a sustainable way on everyday operations.
Efforts to become a paperless office are a part of this, whether it means printing fewer emails, moving customers over to paperless billing, statements and invoices, or other such initiatives.
Yet thousands of companies nationwide continue to issue paper payslips to their employees every month, creating a paper mountain that adds up to more than 400 million individual payslips per year.
The impact of this can be seen in many different ways:
- Cost of stationery, printing and postage to remote workers.
- Time delays introduced by printing and delivery.
- Environmental impact of paper consumption and printer ink/toner.
- Difficult to correct even minor errors once committed to hardcopy.
- Can be hard to accommodate flexible working practices.
Wagemate’s ePayslips portal is the solution, giving you the ability to issue electronic payslips to employees to replace the paper payslips you have used in the past.
It’s faster, cuts out stationery, printing and postage costs, and it’s more sustainable in terms of its impact on the environment, especially for very large or growing organisations.
What are ePayslips?
ePayslips are electronic payslips sent to employees via Wagemate’s online portal, accessible both by you and by your employees over any internet-connected computer, laptop, tablet or compatible mobile device.
Its data is encrypted using SSL so you know that any time the portal is accessed, no matter where from, the information that is transmitted to the end-user is secure.
Data stored on the portal itself is secure inside a SQL database and protected by Transparent Data Encryption and Advanced Encryption Standard AES_128.
So you know your payroll data is safe – but what are the direct benefits of using ePayslips to give electronic payslips to employees instead of paper ones?
- Access to historical payroll data and previous payslips on-demand.
- Ability to print hardcopies of payslips, P60s and P11Ds if required.
- Round-the-clock access from any internet-enabled device.
- Cut payslip costs by up to two thirds and meet sustainability targets.
- Payslip data is securely stored and backed up against loss.
To find out more about how Wagemate ePayslips electronic payslips service can help you, contact us today and we will be happy to discuss your current payroll problems or any savings you hope to make.
You can call Wagemate on 03330 102 102 or email email@example.com and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.